Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.Single GME Accreditation System, Chicago, IL2021Accessed October 25, 2021)
- Poor match rates of osteopathic applicants into ACGME dermatology and other competitive specialties.J Osteopath Med. 2021; 121: 281-286
- 2020-2021 Annual Report.American Osteopathic Association, Chicago, IL2021Accessed September 16, 2021)
- Latest figures spotlight continued growth in osteopathic medical school enrollment. Bethesda, MD.American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine, 2019https://www.aacom.org/news-and-events/news-detail/2019/01/09/latest-figures-spotlight-continued-growth-in-osteopathic-medical-school-enrollment(Accessed September 16, 2021)
- Osteopathic students' graduate medical education aspirations versus realities: the relationship of osteopathic medicine and primary care.Acad Med. 2016; 91: 36-41
- 2008 Physician Specialty Data.Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington DC2008Accessed September 16, 2021)
- 2015 Physician Specialty Data Report.Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington DC2015https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/interactive-data/active-physicians-doctor-osteopathic-medicine-do-degree-specialty-2015(Accessed September 16, 2021)
2020 Physician Specialty Data Report. Washington DC: Association of American Medical Colleges. 2020; https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/interactive-data/active-physicians-doctor-osteopathic-medicine-do-degreespecialty-2019. Accessed September 16, 2021.
- A primer on how to select osteopathic applicants to an allopathic general surgery residency.J Surg Educ. 2011; 68: 239-245
- Evaluating the influence of research on match success for osteopathic and allopathic applicants to residency programs.J Osteopath Med. 2019; 119: 588-596
- National Resident mMatching Program performance among us MD and DO seniors in the early single accreditation graduate medical education era.Cureus. 2021; 13: e17319
- Volunteer and Work Experiences among dermatology residency applicants.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: e97-e98
- Rethinking how we select dermatology applicants—turning the tide.JAMA Dermatol. 2017; 153: 259-260
- Peer-supported learning.Br J Gen Pract. 1997; 47: 67-68
- Mentorship in dermatology residency training programs: Charting the right course.Dermatol Online J. 2009; 15: 3
- Impact of mentor guidance in surgical career selection.J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 1802-1804
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
Graduate Medical Education Rounds