Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The next GME accreditation system—rationale and benefits.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1051-1056
- General competencies and accreditation in graduate medical education.Health Aff (Millwood). 2002; 21: 103-111
- Ophthalmology Task Force on the ACGME Competencies at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology. The ACGME Outcome Project in ophthalmology: practical recommendations for overcoming the barriers to local implementation of the national mandate.Surv Ophthalmol. 2009; 54: 507-517
- The Milestones Guidebook.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Chicago, IL2016 (Available at)Accessed May 8, 2020)
- Proposal for a Modified Dreyfus and Miller Model with simplified competency level descriptions for performing self-rated surveys.J Educ Eval Health Prof. 2015; 12: 54
- Educational milestone development in the first 7 specialties to enter the next accreditation system.J Grad Med Educ. 2013; 5: 98-106
The dermatology milestone project. J Grad Med Educ. 2014 Mar;6(1 Suppl 1):47-70.
- Ways to write a milestone: approaches to operationalizing the development of competence in graduate medical education.Acad Med. 2017; 92: 1328-1334
- Milestones 2.0: a step forward.J Grad Med Educ. 2018; 10: 367-369
- Milestones Bibliography.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Chicago, IL2019 (Available at)https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/PDFs/Milestones/MilestonesBibliography_Dec-202019Final.pdf?ver=2020-01-31-162042-030&ver=2020-01-31-162042-030(Accessed May 8, 2020)
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Dermatology Milestones. Available at: https://acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DermatologyMilestones2.0.pdf?ver=2020-04-16-122310-317. Accessed May 8, 2020.
- Reflections on the first 2 years of Milestone implementation.J Grad Med Educ. 2015; 7: 506-511
- Milestones and competency-based medical education in internal medicine.JAMA Intern Med. 2016; 176: 1601-1602
- Competency crosswalk: a multispecialty review of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Milestones across four competency domains.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 1035-1041
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Supplemental guide: dermatology. Available at: https://acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DermatologySupplementalGuide.pdf?ver=2020-04-16-122312-643. Accessed May 8, 2020.