Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The next GME accreditation system–rationale and benefits.N Engl J Med. Mar 2012; 366: 1051-1056
- General competencies and accreditation in graduate medical education.Health Aff (Millwood). 2002; 21 (Sep-Oct 2002): 103-111
- Ophthalmology Task Force on the ACGME Competencies at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology. The ACGME Outcome Project in ophthalmology: practical recommendations for overcoming the barriers to local implementation of the national mandate.Surv Ophthalmol. 2009; 54 (Jul-Aug 2009): 507-517
- The Milestones Guidebook.Chicago, IL: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, 2016 (acgme.org/Portals/0/MilestonesGuidebook.pdf?ver=2016-05-31-113245-103. Accessed May 8, 2020)
- Proposal for a Modified Dreyfus and Miller Model with simplified competency level descriptions for performing self-rated surveys.J Educ Eval Health Prof. 2015; 12: 54
- Educational milestone development in the first 7 specialties to enter the next accreditation system.J Grad Med Educ. Mar 2013; 5: 98-106
The Dermatology Milestone Project. Chicago, IL: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. 2015; acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DermatologyMilestones.pdf?ver=2015-11-06-120532-710. Accessed May 8, 2020.
- Ways to Write a Milestone: Approaches to Operationalizing the Development of Competence in Graduate Medical Education.Acad Med. 2017; 92 (09): 1328-1334
- Milestones 2.0: A Step Forward.J Grad Med Educ. Jun 2018; 10: 367-369
- Milestones Bibliography.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Chicago, IL2019 (.acgme.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=PDFs%2fMilestones%2fMilestonesBibliography_Dec%202019%20Final%2003302020.pdf&articleId=8179. Accessed May 8, 2020)
- Second Revision.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Chicago, IL2020 (acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DermatologyMilestones2.0.pdf?ver=2020-04-16-122310-317. Accessed May 8, 2020)
- Reflections on the First 2 Years of Milestone Implementation.J Grad Med Educ. Sep 2015; 7: 506-511
- Milestones and Competency-Based Medical Education in Internal Medicine.JAMA Intern Med. 2016; 11 (176): 1601-1602
- Competency Crosswalk: A Multispecialty Review of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Milestones Across Four Competency Domains.Acad Med. 2018; 93 (07): 1035-1041
Dermatology Supplemental Guide. Chicago, IL: Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. 2020; acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DermatologySupplementalGuide.pdf?ver=2020-04-16-122312-643. Accessed May 8, 2020.