Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Dermatology
National Library of Israel. פרידמן, ראובן [Reuben Friedman]. Available at: https://www.nli.org.il/en/archives/NNL_ARCHIVE_AL002784177/NLI [in Hebrew]. Accessed March 3, 2021.
- Obituaries: Reuben Friedman, M.D. 1892-1956.AMA Arch Dermatol. 1956; 74: 431-432
- History of Blockley; a history of the Philadelphia General Hospital from its inception, 1731-1928.F.A. Davis Company, Philadelphia1929
Central High School. About Central. Available at: https://centralhs.philasd.org/about-central-high-school/about-us-2/. Accessed March 3, 2021.
School graduates and honors. The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). June 28, 1912; 12.
- A history of dermatology in Philadelphia; including a biography of Louis A. Duhring, M. D., father of dermatology in Philadelphia.Froben Press, Inc., New York, NY1955
Senior Class 1956 TUSoC. In Memoriam: Reuben Friedman, MD. Tempodian 56, the Senior Class; 1956:4.
Ancestry. All U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925 Results for Reuben Friedman. Available at: https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/1174/?name=Reuben_Friedman&birth=1892_philadelphia-philadelphia-pennsylvania-usa_15153&e-Self-Passport=1921&father=Davis_Friedman&gender=m&residence=_philadelphia-philadelphia-pennsylvania-usa_15153&spouse=Henrietta_Poland. Accessed December 10, 2020.
Dr. Friedman gets temple alumni award. The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). Feb 18, 1940:22.
Dr. Reuben Freidman Honored. The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). June 18, 1937:9.
Friedman R. Scabies—civil and military: its prevalence, prevention, and treatment. JAMA. 1941;117:1306 doi:10.1001/jama.1941.02820410084051.
- Review of book The Story of Scabies vol. 1.in: Farrar F.W. Braandstadt Wayne G. Benford Robert J. US Armed Forces Med J. 1950: 609
- The Story of Scabies.Froben Press, New York, NY1947
Dr. Friedman back from overseas. The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). June 30, 1950;2.
- Review of book: A History of Dermatology in Philadelphia.Bull Hist Med. 1955; 29: 587-588
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. Reuben Friedman certificate of death February 6, 1956. Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906–1967, http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_090_DeathIndexes/Death_1956/D-56%20E-F-G.pdf. Accessed: June 6, 2020.