Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ראובן. -Reuben Friedman: Photograph NNL_ARCHIVE_AL002784177.The National Library of Israel, 2021: 1950-1953 (Available at)Accessed March 3)
- Obituaries: Reuben Friedman, M.D. 1892-1956.AMA Arch Dermatol. 1956; 74 (Also, Trans Stud Coll Phys Phila fourth ser. 1956;87:1956): 431-432
- History of Blockley; a history of the Philadelphia General Hospital from its inception, 1731-1928.Philadelphia F. A. Davis Company, 1929: 765
- About Central – Central High School.Centralhs.philasd.org. 2020; (Available at centralhs.philasd.org/about-central-high-school/about-us-2/. Accessed March 3, 2021)
- School Graduates and Honors.The Jewish Exponent. 1912; (1912; June 28,1912): 1887-1990
- A history of dermatology in Philadelphia; including a biography of Louis A. Duhring, M. D., father of dermatology in Philadelphia.Froben Press, Florida1955: 556
- Senior Class 1956 TUSoC. In Memoriam: Reuben Friedman, MD.Tempodian 56′. 1956; : 4
All U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925 Results for Reuben Friedman. Available at: https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/1174/?name=Reuben_Friedman&birth=1892_philadelphia-philadelphia-pennsylvania-usa_15153&e-Self-Passport=1921&father=Davis_Friedman&gender=m&residence=_philadelphia-philadelphia-pennsylvania-usa_15153&spouse=Henrietta_Poland. Accessed December 10, 2020.
- Gets Temple Alumni Award.The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). 1940; (Feb 18): 22
- Freidman Honored.The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). 1937; (June 18): 9
- Scabies—Civil and Military: Its Prevalence, Prevention, and Treatment.JAMA. 1941; 117: 1306
- Review of Book The Story of Scabies.US Armed Forces Med J. 1950; Volume 1: 609
- The Story of Scabies. 1. Froben Press, Inc., New York, NY1947: 235
- Back From Overseas.The Jewish Exponent (1887-1990). 1950; 2 (June 30)
- Review of Book: A History of Dermatology in Philadelphia.Bull Hist Med. 1955; 29: 587-588
- Reuben Friedman Certificate of Death February 6.Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1956: 1906-1967 (Pennsylvania, Death Certificates)
Acknowledgement: Professor Carlo Gelmetti, Milan, Italy, Dr. Michel Janier, Paris, France, and Dr. Antonio Mastrolorenzo, Florence, Italy provided significant background information.