Abbreviations:UIM (underrepresented in medicine)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of demographic and socioeconomic characteristics with differences in use of outpatient dermatology services in the United States.JAMA Dermatol. 2018; 154: 1286-1291
- Socioeconomic and geographic barriers to dermatology care in urban and rural US populations.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 78: 406-408
- Minority physicians’ role in the care of underserved patients: diversifying the physician workforce may be key in addressing health disparities.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 289-291
- Increasing racial and ethnic diversity in dermatology: a call to action.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 74: 584-587
- Understanding perceived barriers of minority medical students pursuing a career in dermatology.JAMA Dermatol. 2019; 155: 252-254