Abbreviations:VR (Visiting Rotation), VSLO (Visiting Student Learning Opportunities), AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges), URiM (Underrepresented in medicine), COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), NA (Not applicable)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The prevalence and cost of medical student visiting rotations.BMC Med Educ. 2016; 16: 1-7
Association of American Medical Colleges. Away rotations of U.S. medical school graduates by intended specialty, 2020 AAMC medical school graduation questionnaire (GQ). Available at: https://students-residents.aamc.org/media/9496/download. Accessed 02 01, 2022.
- Strategies to improve medical student visiting rotations.Clin Dermatol. 2021; 39: 727-728
- Recommendations for medical student preparedness and equity for dermatology residency applications during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83: e225-e226
- Medical student dermatology rotations in the context of COVID-19.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83: 1557-1558