Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of American Medical Colleges. Medical education: ERAS statistics. Available at: https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/interactive-data/eras-statistics-data. Published 2021. Accessed July 12, 2021.
- The cost of applying to dermatology residency: 2014 data estimates.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 74: 754-756
- Approaching the dermatology residency application process during a pandemic.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83: e351-e352
Association of Professors of Dermatology. Dermatology residency program director information regarding the interview process during the 2020-2021 application cycle. Available at: http://www.dermatologyprofessors.org/files/5_Statement%20on%20Interviews_Oct2020.pdf. Accessed July 22, 2021.
- Preliminary outcomes of 2020-2021 dermatology residency application cycle and adverse effects of COVID-19.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: e263-e264
- Improving the residency application process with application and interview caps.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: e243-e244
- New insights into the dermatology residency application process amid the COVID-19 pandemic.Cutis. 2020; 106: 35-36
- Improving information transparency between dermatology residency programs and trainees: report from the association of professors of dermatology work group on transparency.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 85: 1293-1296
- The association of professors of dermatology program directors task force and residency program transparency work group guidelines on residency program transparency.J Drugs Dermatol. 2020; 19: 1117-1118
- Preference signaling for the otolaryngology interview market.Laryngoscope. 2021; 131: E744-E745
Otolaryngology Program Directors Organization. Otolaryngology preference signaling. Available at: https://opdo-hns.org/mpage/signaling. Accessed July 16, 2021.
- The integrity of the dermatology National Resident Matching Program: results of a national study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2010; 63: 594-601
Interview invite release coordination - participating programs. Available at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/170f45hQhabLHqRYq9ryZmGEA_zz1Jt1h-jWZA34JRjk/edit#gid=1660637264. Accessed July 22, 2021.
- Interview hoarding: disparities in the integrated plastic surgery application cycle in the COVID-19 pandemic.Ann Plast Surg. 2021; 87: 1-2
Whelan A. Open letter on residency interviews. Association of American Medical Colleges. Available at: https://www.aamc.org/media/50291/download. Accessed July 17, 2021.
National Resident Matching Program. Research brief: impact of virtual experience on the transition to residency. Available at: https://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Research-Brief-Virtual-Experience-2021-FINAL.pdf. Accessed July 12, 2021.
- Dermatology faculty and residents' perspectives on the dermatology residency application process: a nationwide survey.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 79: 157-159
- The cost of applying to dermatology residency.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 74: 775-776
- A national webinar for dermatology applicants during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: 574-576
- Potential implications of COVID-19 for the 2020-2021 residency application cycle.JAMA. 2020; 324: 29-30
- Systems-level reforms to the US resident selection process: a scoping review.J Grad Med Educ. 2021; 13: 355-370
- Application fever: reviewing the causes, costs, and cures for residency application inflation.Cureus. 2021; 13: e13804
- The case for capping residency interviews.J Surg Educ. 2021; 78: 755-762
National Resident Matching Program. Results and data: 2021 main residency match. Available at: https://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/MRM-Results_and-Data_2021.pdf. Accessed July 22, 2021.