Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of Dermatology Consultations With Patient Care Outcomes in Hospitalized Patients With Inflammatory Skin Diseases.JAMA Dermatol. 2017; 153: 523-528
- Use of Health Care Resources and Costs After Patient Nonattendance in Dermatology.JAMA Dermatol. 2016; 152: 220-221
- Dermatology missed appointments: an analysis of outpatient non-attendance in a general hospital's population.Int J Dermatol. 2014; 53: 39-42
- Demographic and practice factors predicting repeated non-attendance in primary care: a national retrospective cohort analysis.Lancet Public Health. 2017; 2: e551-e559
- Reducing non-attendance at outpatient clinics.J R Soc Med. 1999; 92: 114-118
- The incidence of nonattendance at an urgent care dermatology clinic.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002; 46: 457-459
- Factors associated with non-attendance in a general practice super clinic population in regional Australia: A retrospective cohort study.Australas Med J. 2014; 7: 323-333
- A multivariate analysis of dermatology missed appointment predictors.JAMA Dermatol. 2013; 149: 1435-1437
- Factors associated with missed dermatology appointments.Cutis. 2015; 96: E20-E23
- Nonattendance in a dermatology clinic–a large sample analysis.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2008; 22: 1178-1183
- Association of Demographic and Socioeconomic Characteristics With Differences in Use of Outpatient Dermatology Services in the United States.JAMA Dermatol. 2018; 154: 1286-1291
- Dermatological services; patient profiling in a rural tertiary hospital.Australas J Dermatol. 2021;
- Definitions of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD): A Literature Review of Epidemiological Research in Australia.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021; 18
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia's health 2018. Australia's health series no. 16. Canberra, Australia 2018. Accessed 23 March, 2021. Available at: https://www.aihw.gov.au/getmedia/7c42913d-295f-4bc9-9c24-4e44eff4a04a/aihw-aus-221.pdf.
- The impact of migration on the health status of Iranians: an integrative literature review.BMC Int Health Hum Rights. 2015; 15: 20
Sawrika P, Katz I. Enhancing family and relationship service accessibility and delivery to culturally and linguistically diverse families in Australia. in Australian Institute of Family Studies. Canberra, Australia. 2008. Accessed 24 March, 2021. Available at: https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/sites/default/files/publication-documents/issues3.pdf.
Australian Bureau of Statistics. Migration Australia: Statistics on Australia's international migration, internal migration (interstate and intrastate), and the population by country of birth. Canberra, Australia 2020. Accessed 23 March, 2021. Available at: https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/population/migration-australia/latest-release#data-download.
- Publication rates on the topic of racial and ethnic diversity in dermatology versus other specialties.Dermatol Online J. 2020; 26
- Diversity and inclusivity are essential to the future of dermatology.Cutis. 2019; 104: 99-100
- Association between age and outpatient clinic arrival time: myth or reality?.BMC Health Serv Res. 2018; 18: 235
- Bound for the homeland: Australian and Vietnamese migration systems.Department of Geography: The University of Adelaide., 1996 (Accessed 20 March, 2021. Available at:)
- Culturally and linguistically diverse peoples' knowledge of accessibility and utilisation of health services: exploring the need for improvement in health service delivery.Aust J Prim Health. 2011; 17: 195-201
- The Healthy Immigrant Effect: Patterns and Evidence from Four Countries.Journal of International Migration and Integration. 2015; 16: 317-332
- Issues regarding nonattendance at a paediatric dermatology centre.Clin Exp Dermatol. 2002; 27: 711-713
- Cultural Competence in the Care of Muslim Patients and Their Families.StatPearls, Treasure Island (FL)2021
- Census 2006 - People born in the Middle East.Australian Government, Canberra, Australia2008 (Accessed 24 March, 2021. Available at:)
- The subjective experience of Polynesians in the Australian health system.Health Sociology Review. 2013; 22: 411-421
- Understanding Indigenous patient attendance: A qualitative study.Aust J Rural Health. 2017; 25: 268-274
- Factors associated with appointment non-attendance at a medical imaging department in regional Australia: a retrospective cohort analysis.J Med Radiat Sci. 2018; 65: 192-199
Funding sources: None
Conflicts of Interest: None declared.
IRB approval status: Reviewed and approved by The South Western Sydney Local Health District Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC Reference: 2019/ETH00578).