Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Skin of color education in dermatology residency programs: does residency training reflect the changing demographics of the United States?.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008; 59: 615-618
- Assessment of black patients’ perception of their dermatology care.JAMA Dermatol. 2019; 155: 1129-1134
- Assessing dermatology resident confidence in caring for patients with skin of color.Clin Dermatol. 2021; 39: 873-878
Dermatology Milestones. The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DermatologyMilestones.pdf?ver=2020-09-01-145430-480. Accessed May 5, 2021.
- Resident burnout: evaluating the role of the learning environment.BMC Med Educ. 2018; 18: 54
- Burnout during residency training: a literature review.J Grad Med Educ. 2009; 1: 236-242
- Training satisfaction for subspecialty fellows in internal medicine: findings from the Veterans Affairs (VA) Learners’ Perceptions Survey.BMC Med Educ. 2011; 11: 1-9
- Residency program trainee-satisfaction correlate with results of the European board examination in neurosurgery.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2016; 158: 1823-1830
- Cultural competence for the 21st century dermatologist practicing in the United States.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017; 77: 1159-1169
- Cultural competence and unique concerns in patients with ethnic skin.J Drugs Dermatol. 2012; 11: 460-465
- Evaluating cultural competency and patient satisfaction in an urban dermatology clinic.Dermatol Online J. 2017; 23 (13030/qt7sv5g42q)
- Multiethnic training in residency: a survey of dermatology residents.Cutis. 2020; 105: 310-313
- Skin color in dermatology textbooks: an updated evaluation and analysis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: 194-196
- Elective time during dermatology residency: a survey of residents and program directors.Dermatol Online J. 2017; 23: 13030
- Dermatology applicant perspectives of a virtual visiting rotation in the era of COVID-19.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: 1699-1701
- A survey study of resident experiences of sexual harassment during dermatology training.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83: 594-596