Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The basophil adenomas of the pituitary body and their clinical manifestations (pituitary basophilism). 1932.Obes Res. 1994; 2: 486-508
- Skeletal pathology of endocrine origin.Ann Surg. 1933; 98: 868-881
- The differential diagnosis of forms of basophilism (Cushing syndrome), particularly by estimation of urinary androgens.QJM: An international journal of medicine. 1939; 8: 233-251
- Cushing's syndrome without adenomatous or hyperplastic changes in the pituitary body or adrenal cortices and complicated by alkalosis: report of a case with necropsy.JCEM (The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism). 1945; 5: 61-69