Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Dehne K, Riedner C. Sexually transmitted Infections among adolescents. The need for adequate health services. Department of Child and Adolescent Health and Development (CAH), WHO 2005 http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2005/9241562889.pdf.
European Centre for Disease Control Annual epidemiological report. Reporting on 2010 surveillance data and 2011 epidemic intelligence data. 2012:33–53. http://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/Publications/Annual-Epidemiological-Report-2012.pdf 1990-2010.
Health Protection Agency. Sexually transmitted infections and young people in the United Kingdom: 2008 report. http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1216022461534.
UNAIDS Fact Sheet Adolescents, young people and HIV. http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents/factsheet/2012/20120417_FS_adolescentsyoungpeoplehiv_en.pdf.
Child well-being in rich countries A comparative overview. Innocenti Report Card 11 Unicef 2013; 23–26, 49. http://www.unicef.org.uk/Images/Campaigns/FINAL_RC11-ENG-LORES-fnl2.pdf.
Department of Health. Teenage pregnancy strategy: Beyond 2010 https://www.education.gov.uk/consultations/downloadableDocs/4287_Teenage%20pregnancy%20strategy_aw8.pdf.
- Global perspectives on the sexual and reproductive health of adolescents: Patterns, prevention, and potential.Lancet. 2007; 369: 1220-1231
- Sexually transmitted infections in adolescents.Open Infect Dis J. 2009; 3: 107-117
WHO. Sexually Transmitted Infections. Issues in Adolescent Health and Development. WHO DISCUSSION PAPERS ON ADOLESCENCE. Department of Child and Adolescent Health and Development World Health Organization, Geneva; 2004. http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2004/9241591420_eng.pdf.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease in adolescents.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 18: 503-510
- Adherence to treatment in adolescents.Pediatr Child Health. 2008; 13: 19-24
Health Protection Report, Public Health England, UK. 2010;4: 34. http://www.hpa.org.uk/hpr/archives/2010/hpr3410.pdfHealth Protection Agency.
Royal College of Physicians. Alcohol and Sex: A Cocktail for Poor Sexual Health. Report of the Alcohol and Sexual Health Working Party. London: RCP, 2011.
- Reported physical and sexual abuse in childhood and adult HIV risk behavior in three African countries: Findings from Project Accept.AIDS Behave. 2013;
- UK National Guidelines on the Management of STI and related conditions in young people.Int J STD AIDS. 2010; 21: 229-241
Clinical Effectiveness Unit, Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare Clinical Guidance. Contraceptive Choices for Young People. Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health: March 2010 http://www.fsrh.org/pdfs/ceuGuidanceYoungPeople2010.pdf.
Cybulska B, Forster G, Welch J, et al. UK National Guideline on the Management of Adult and Adolescent Complainants of Sexual Assault CEG. BASHH: 2011. http://www.bashh.org/guidelines.
General Medical Council: 0–18 years: guidance for all doctors. London:2007. www.gmc-uk.org/0-18.
- Code of Practice. Department for Constitutional Affairs.Crown Copyright. 2005; 2007
You’re Welcome: Quality criteria for young people friendly health services—2011. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/quality-criteria-for-young-people-friendly-health-services.