Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Unger WP, Coterill PC. Adding and subtracting hair. In: Parish LC, Brenner S, Ramos-e-Silva M. Women’s dermatology: From infancy to maturity. New York: Parthenon, 2000;535–46.
- Marcel Dekker, New York1990: 133-144 The look you like.
- Marcel Dekker, New York1990: 123-131 The look you like.
- Drug eruption reference manual 2000. Parthenon, New York2000
- Cosmetics.Curr Probl Dermatol. 1995; 7: 43-64
- Shaving.Arch Dermatol. 1963; 88: 242
- Shaving and hair growth.J Invest Dermatol. 1970; 55: 170
- Revinter, Rio de Janeiro1999: 145-157 Cosmetics in dermatology, 2nd ed.
- Marcel Dekker, New York1990: 151-152 The look you like.
- Roca, São Paulo, Brazil1993: 150-155 Manual de terapêutica dermatológica e cosmetologia.
- Methods of hair removal.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1999; 40: 143-155
- Khite.Int J Dermatol. 1997; 36: 217
- Fármacos usados no tratamento das protozoonoses, tripanosomı́ase, leishmaniose, amebiase, giardiase, tricomonı́ase e outras protozoonoses.in: Hardman J.G Limbird L.E Goodman e Gilman As bases farmacológicas da terapêutica. 9th ed. Ofgloma, Mexico City1997: 725-740
- Inhibition of polyamine synthesis alters hair follicle function and fiber composition.J Invest Dermatol. 1996; 106: 249-253
- Modulation of murine hair follicle function by alterations in ornithine decarboxylase activity.J Invest Dermatol. 1996; 106: 1108-1113
- Differential response of normal, premalignant and malignant human oral epithelial cells to growth inhibition by chemopreventive agents.Anticancer Res. 2000; 20: 2273-2280
- The state-of-the-art in chemo- prevention of skin cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2000; 36: 1292-1297
- Difluoromethylornithine for arseno-resistant Trypanosoma brucei gambiense sleeping sickness.Lancet. 1987; 2: 1431-1433
Patient information leaflet for Vaniqa. http://www. vaniqa.com/pdf/pi.pdf
Altman DJ, Huber F, Schrode K, Staszak J. Randomized double-blind, vehicle-controlled safety and efficacy evaluation of eflornithine 15% cream (BMS-203522) in the treatment of women with excessive facial hair. Poster presented at the 58th Annual Meeting, USA; March 10–15 2000, San Francisco.
Altman DJ, Huber F, Schrode K, et al. Evaluation of long term safety of eflornithine 15% cream (BMS-203522) in the treatment of women with excessive facial hair. Poster presented at the 58th Annual Meeting, March 10–15 2000, San Francisco.
Altman DJ, Huber F, Schrode K, et al. Outcome of a quality of life assessment used in clinical trials for hirsute women treated with topical eflornithine 15% cream (BMS-203522). Poster presented at the 58th Annual Meeting, March 10–15 2000, San Francisco.
Altman DJ, Huber F, Schrode K, et al. Percutaneous absorption, pharmacokinetics and dermal safety of eflornithine 15% cream (BMS-203522) in the treatment of women with excessive facial hair. Poster presented at the 58th Annual Meeting, March 10–15 2000, San Francisco.
Altman DJ, Huber F, Schrode K, et al. Use of video imaging system to obtain hair measurement data in controlled clinical trails evaluating the safety and efficacy of eflornithine 15% cream (BMS-203522) in the treatment of excessive facial hair in women. Poster presented at the 58th Annual Meeting; March 10–15 2000, San Francisco.
- Characterization of the ototoxicity of difluoromethylornithine and its enantiomers.Toxic Sci. 2000; 56: 124-132
- Unwanted body hair and its removal.Derm Surg. 1999; 25: 431-439
Richards RN, Meharg GE. Cosmetic and medical electrolysis and temporary hair removal. Toronto: Medric, 1991:9–14.
- A clinical overview of hair removal using lasers and light sources.Dermatol Clin. 1999; 17: 357-366
- Laser hair removal.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1999; 104: 247-257
Grevelink JM, Ross EV, Anderson RR. Lasers in dermatology In: Freedberg I, Eisen A, Wolff K, et al., editors Fitzpatrick Dermatology in General Medicine. New York: McGraw Hill, 1999:2901– 21.
Dawber RPR, Berker D, Wojnarowska F. Disorders of hair. In: Champion RH, Burton JL, Burns DA, eds. Rook/Wilkinson/Ebling Textbook of dermatology, 6th ed. Oxford: Blackwell Science, 1998:2869–2973.
McDaniel DH, Lord J, Ash K, N et al. Laser hair removal: A review and report on the use of the Long-pulsed Alexandrite laser for hair reduction of the upper lip, leg, back, and bikini region. Dermatol Surg 1999;25:425–30.
- Theoretical considerations in laser hair removal.Dermatol Clin. 1999; 17: 333-355
- Basic laser principles.Dermatol Clin. 1997; 15: 469-477
- Cutaneous laser surgery.Curr Probl Dermatol. 1998; 10: 127-174
- Laser-assisted hair removal.Dermatol Clin. 1997; 15: 469-477
- Optical hair removal.Semin Cutan Med Surg. 1999; 18: 149-158
- Hair removal with an 800-nm pulsed diode laser.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2000; 43: 442-447
- Hair removal using a pulsed-intense light source.Dermatol Clin. 1999; 17: 373-385
- Innovative photothermal technology for hair removal.Medical Laser Insight. 2000; 8: 1
- Hair removal using an Nd:YAG laser system.Dermatol Clin. 1999; 17: 401-430