This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Dermatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Transverse microscopic anatomy of the human scalp.Arch dermatol. 1984; 120: 449-456
- The induction of hair follicles by embryonic dermal papillae.J Invest Dermatol. 1970; 55: 374-378
- Responses of oral epithelium to the influence of whisker dermal papillae in the adult rat.Arch Oral Biol. 1973; 18: 413-421
- Clinical and histologie studies of male pattern baldness treated with topical minoxidil.Cur Ther Res. 1984; 36: 1098-1106
- Selective action of minoxidil on arachidonic acid metabolism of cells in culture.in: Androgenetie Alopecia: A Brook Lodge Symposium. The Upjohn Company, Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 16–18, 1987
- Effects of minoxidil on human skin fibroblasts in culture.Clin dermatol. 1988; 6: 152-158
- Minoxidil sulfate produces vasodilation by increasing plasmalemmel K+ permeability.in: Presented at the Brook Lodge Symposium. Androgenetie Alopecia, Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 16–18, 1987
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.