This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Dermatology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The meaning of baldness and implications for treatment.Clin dermatol. 1988; 6: 89-92
- Magical hair.J R Anthropol Inst Great Br Ireland. 1958; 88: 147-164
- Facts, legends, and myths about the scalp throughout history.Arch dermatol. 1967; 95: 629-631
- Sonzogno Le nuove muse. Trad Becelli, Milan1897
- Arch dermatol. 1967; 95 (Cited by Giacometti L): 629-631
- Napoleon 1812.Harper & Row, New York1985
- The history of hair.Mediterranean Press, New York1970
- Graham JA Kligman AM The psychology of cosmetic treatments. Praeger, New York1985
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.